TATA AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Tata AIA (officially Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons and AIA Group Limited (AIA). Tata AIA Life combines Tata's position in India and AIA's presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asia life insurance group in the world spanning 15 markets in Asia Pacific. Tata Sons holds a majority stake (74%) in the company and AIA holds 26% through an AIA Group company. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited was licensed to operate in India on February 12, 2001 and started operations on April 1, 2001.
Get Free proposals from best Life Insurance Companies
Various products offered by Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Suraksha Kosh : A non participating unit linked endowment insurance plan with inbuilt critical illness, surgical and accident benefits. These health and accident related benefits are available in various combinations and you can choose the one most suited to your needs.
- Maha Raksha Supreme : a non-linked, non-participating Term Insurance plan that provides this required financial protection to your family.
- Tata AIA Life Raksha : This is a term plan with a huge cover at a low cost.
- Tata AIA Life Life Plus : This plan gives you back your premiums in case the policyholder survives the policy term.
- Tata AIA iRaksha Supreme: a non linked non participating, term insurance plan. It’s designed to be your online pure term solution of choice that will ensure your peace of mind at a very attractive and easily affordable price.
- Tata AIA Life Invest Assure Flexi Supreme : This plan is a unit linked endowment insurance plan that provides you with ample flexibility to suit your needs and priorities and helps you to achieve your financial goals.
- Tata AIA Life Lakshya Supreme – It is a non-participating simplified issuance Unit Linked Endowment Insurance plan with enhanced features that provides you the dual benefit of investment and protection.
- Tata AIA Life Invest Assure Plus Supreme – It gives you the option of choosing your own investment strategy to suit your risk profile, besides providing protection to your loved ones.
- TATA AIA Life MAHA Life Gold : This unique policy is an ideal planning vehicle to fund your retirement. It provides a steady income and insurance coverage for life.
- Tata AIA Life Easy Retire : Is an immediate annuity plan, provides you monthly income post retirement.
- Tata AIA Life Assure Golden Years: an endowment insurance policy of Tata AIG Life that offers security as well as stable returns to its policy subscribers.
Registered office : Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
B-wing,2 Floor Orchard Avenue, Hiranandani Business Park ,
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076.
Latest Updates - 08 Dec 2013
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided is collected from sources publicly available & we believe to be reliable. The website doesn’t warrant the accuracy, reliability & absolute information available on the website. Participation by site visitors or registered customers is on a voluntary basis. The policies are offered by various life Insurance & non-life insurance offering companies and Bimadeals does not seek to, either directly or indirectly, advise, offer, solicit or recommend that any person who is or proposes to become its member should purchase the Policy.