Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Limited (Star Health) has a capital base of Rs.303 crores, more than sufficient to form a General Insurance Company. However, Star Health has chosen to be in the field of Health. It is India's first stand-alone Health Insurance Company in India and deals in Personal Accident,
Mediclaim and Overseas Travel Insurance. In August 2010, Star Health and Allied Insurance in association with Shiram Life Insurance launched the first Combi Insurance policy in India.
Health Insurance Plans
1) Star Comprehensive : Star Health Comprehensive insurance policy that offers wide coverage with lot of additional features for the entire family under a single sum insured and yet at an affordable cost.
2) Star Delite : Star Health which offers optimum coverage at affordable cost for the entire family on a floater basis under one single sum insured.
3) Star Unique Health : Star Health brings you this Unique insurance policy with unique benefits for - coverage for both future ailments / diseases and for pre existing diseases / conditions.
Latest Updates - 24 Mar 2017
4) Star Wedding Gift : The comforts and luxuries of today' s life come at a price - the price of uncertainties. Of the uncertainties, health of oneself and one's family is of prime concern.
5) Star Medi Classic : Mediclassic Insurance from Star Health is a policy that aims to provide reimbursement of hospitalization expenses incurred as a result of illness/disease/sickness and/or accidental injuries, so that you can keep your dreams alive.
6) Star Health Diabetes Safe : Star Health's diabetes care plan provides coverage for those affected by Diabetes Mellitus Type II.
7) Star Family Health Optima : This is an exclusive insurance plan for the entire family under a single roof- one family one policy one premium and one sum insured that floats among the persons insured. Net result: considerable flexibility and economy.
8) Star Senior Citizen Red Carpet : It provides cover for anyone over the age of 60 and permits entry right up to the age of 69 with continuing cover after that.
9) Star Super Surplus : An insurance which offers much larger coverage than is offered by basic plans. So all the focus can be on cures, as it banishes worry. Individual basis or family floater - the choice is yours.
10) Star Netplus : It's a special policy from Star Health to extend a protective arm to socially isolated persons often disowned by their family members - the Star NetPlus insurance - reaching insurance where it is most needed. This HIV Insurance policy fills the gap where all other policies and insurers treat HIV as exclusion.
11) Star Health Gain : Avail of the maximum tax benefit with Star Health Gain Insurance paying a very affordable premium. What's more, it extends both outpatient and inpatient hospitalization expenses. Two facets of gain indeed.
12) Star Criticare Plus : Star Criticare Plus Insurance provides for reimbursement of hospitalization expenses incurred as a result of illness/disease/sickness and/or accidental injuries and also provides for a lump-sum benefit in case the insured person is diagnosed with any Major Illness as listed in the policy for the first time during the policy period.
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided is collected from sources publicly available & we believe to be reliable. The website doesn't warrant the accuracy, reliability & absolute information available on the website. Participation by site visitors or registered customers is on a voluntary basis. The policies are offered by various life Insurance & non-life insurance offering companies and Bimadeals does not seek to, either directly or indirectly, advise, offer, solicit or recommend that any person who is or proposes to become its member should purchase the Policy.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Disclaimer: Information is sourced from respective Insurance Company's websites.
Bimadeals.com does not sell any insurance products /policy on its own. Read More