National Insurance Company Ltd (NIC) is one of the leading public sector insurance companies of India, carrying out non life insurance business. Headquartered in Kolkata, NIC's network of about 1000 offices, manned by more than 16,000 skilled personnel, is spread over the length and breadth of the country covering remote rural areas, townships and metropolitan cities. NIC's foreign operations are carried out from its branch offices in Nepal.
Health Insurance Plans
1) Mediclaim Policy : Hospitalization for illness, disease or accident, whether including surgery or not, imposes heavy financial burden on individuals, families, employers and welfare bodies.
2) Traffic Accident Policy : To offer the Indian traveller protection in respect of road/rail travel, National Insurance Company (NIC) has developed a unique product called Traffic Accident Policy.
3) NRI Accident Policy : There would be three schemes based on Capital Sum Insured for the Insured to choose one 10% Discount on premium is allowed if the family of the NRI is insured under the policy.
4) Critical Illness Policy : Critical Illness Policy is an exclusive benefit policy for individuals in the age group of 20-65 years covering The following critical ailments :-
- Coronary Artery Surgery.
- Renal Failure i.e. Failure of both Kidneys.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Major organ transplants like kidney, lung, pancreas or bone marrow.
5) Personal Accident Policy : The policy compensates individual against death, loss of limbs, loss of eyesight, permanent total disablement, permanent partial disablement and temporary total disablement, solely and directly resulting from accidental injuries.
Latest Updates - 04 Dec 2016
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided is collected from sources publicly available & we believe to be reliable. The website doesn't warrant the accuracy, reliability & absolute information available on the website. Participation by site visitors or registered customers is on a voluntary basis. The policies are offered by various life Insurance & non-life insurance offering companies and Bimadeals does not seek to, either directly or indirectly, advise, offer, solicit or recommend that any person who is or proposes to become its member should purchase the Policy.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Disclaimer: Information is sourced from respective Insurance Company's websites.
Bimadeals.com does not sell any insurance products /policy on its own. Read More