Most of the Insurance Plans block the money of the investor for a certain period of time. But Reliance Cash Flow Plan: Savings and Investment Plan gives the double benefit of easy liquidity through lump sum cash along with life insurance. During the time of need this policy provides the money at times. This policy gives the freedom to the insured to live to the full at present and at the same time assures the safety of the future by giving the flexibility of being paid a specific percentage of the Sum Assured at particular intervals.
The key features of Reliance Cash Flow Plan: Savings and Investment Plan are as follows:
- This Reliance Life Insurance policy gives easy liquidity of periodic cash flow at the end of the 4th year and thereafter at the end of every 3 years.
- The Reliance Cash Flow Plan: Savings and Investment Plan gives the capability of wealth creation through bonus additions.
- On maturity of Reliance Cash Flow Plan: Savings and Investment Plan the policy holder will receive accumulated bonuses along with final lump sum payout.
- This Insurance policy brings more value of money for high sum assured rebate.
- In case if there is any unfortunate death the Reliance Cash Flow Plan: Savings and Investment Plan gives final sum assured with the bonus. This is in overkill of and on top of the Survival Benefits already paid.
This policy also gives the option to add two Riders – Critical Illness Rider & Accidental Death Benefit and Total and Permanent Disablement Rider.
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided is collected from sources publicly available & we believe to be reliable. The website doesn’t warrant the accuracy, reliability & absolute information available on the website. Participation by site visitors or registered customers is on a voluntary basis. The policies are offered by various life Insurance & non-life insurance offering companies and Bimadeals does not seek to, either directly or indirectly, advise, offer, solicit or recommend that any person who is or proposes to become its member should purchase the Policy.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Reliance Life Care for You Advantage Plan – Review | Benefits | Overview
- Reliance life Insurance launches new Saving Plan
- Reliance Life Super Endowment Plan | Features | Benefits
- Sharp fall in Life Insurance Premium Collection
- Reliance eTerm Plan | Features | Benefits
- Reliance Life Traditional Golden Year Plan | Key Features
- Reliance Special Credit Guardian Plan | Key Features
- Reliance Credit Guardian Plan | Key Features
- Reliance Super Five Plus | Key Features
- Reliance Endowment Plan | Key Features