SBI Life Login – State Bank Of India Life login page, SBI Life online registration on the site and get the details of all products.
SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardif the remaining 26%. SBI Life Insurance has an authorized capital of Rs. 2,000 crores and a paid up capital of Rs 1,000 crores.
SBI Life extensively leverages the State Bank Group relationship as a platform for cross-selling insurance products along with its numerous banking product packages such as housing loans and personal loans. SBI’s access to over 100 million accounts across the country provides a vibrant base for insurance penetration across every region and economic strata in the country, thus ensuring true financial inclusion. Agency Channel, comprising of the most productive force of over 80,000 Insurance Advisors, offers door to door insurance solutions to customers.
SBI Life Login:
SBI Life provides customers to directly login on their sites to get more information. They will get to know the details of all the products which are available and suitable for them. They need login id and password to login in the site.
Click here for login
For new users, there is a user registration form which has to be filled by the customers in order to get registered on the SBI Life site.
Click here for registration
More information on SBI Life:
SBI Life Branches in India
SBI Life Citiwise Plans
Possibly Related Posts:
- SBI Life eShield Online Term Plan | Benefits | Features | Tax Benefits
- IRDA guidelines for Bancassurance
- SBI Life Annuity Plus | Features | Benefits
- Smart Income Protect Guaranteed Saving Plan from SBI Life
- SBI Life Smart Income Protect | Features | Benefits | Riders
- SBI Life Premium Calculator 2016 | Life Insurance SBI
- Best Life Insurance Policies of SBI Life in Gurgaon
- Best Life Insurance Policies of SBI Life in Ghaziabad
- Best Life Insurance Policies of SBI Life in Noida
- Best Life Insurance Policies of SBI Life in Indore