LIC Jeevan Pramukh
This plan is designed for high net worth individuals who want a sum assured of more than Rs. 10 lakhs. This plan would suit you if you are highly successful in your area or you can afford to pay high premium for a limited time period.
- Limited premium payment term (5 years max) and long risk cover (upto 25 years)
- Guaranteed additions (Rs. 50/- per thousand of sum assured) for every completed year after 5 policy years.
- Tax benefits under section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Loan facility is available under this plan @ 9% p.a. compounded half yearly.
Rs. 10 lakhs
|Premium Payment Term||
3,4 or 5 Years
|Entry Age of Policyholder||
|Age at Maturity||
Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly
Sum Assured + accrued Reversionary Bonus + Guaranteed Additions + Terminal Bonus (if any) will be paid to the beneficiary (policy holder if life assured survives or nominee if the life assured dies) in case of maturity or death.
The following is the expected premium for a sum assured of Rs. 10 lakhs
|Policy term (in yrs.)||: 25|
|Payment term (in yrs.)||: 5|
|Half yearly||: 59,598.00|
Possibly Related Posts:
- Birla Child Dream Plan | Features | Benefits
- Birla SunLife Classic Child Plan | Features | Benefits
- Birla SunLife Bachat Child Plan | Features | Benefits
- BSLI Empower Pension Plan | Features | Benefits | Charges
- Birla SunLife Insurance Dream Life Plan | Features | Benefits
- BSLI Classic Life Plan | Features | Benefits
- BSLI Premium Back Term Plan | Features | Benefits
- BSLI Future Guard Plan | Features | Benefits | Premium
- Birla Sun Life Protector Plus Plan
- Birla Sun Life Protector Plan | Benefits | Features | Premium