LIC Jeevan Madhur
It is a Micro insurance plan which is ideal for those business persons who wish to insure life of their employees.
In India when a worker dies, it is the moral responsibility of the employer to offer some money to the family of the deceased. If such situation arises, this plan will come in handy.
This plan will benefit both employee and the employer as:
- Employee will gain insurance cover which could be utilized as a financial assistance in the case of his unfortunate demise.
- Employer will gain tax benefits.
- The money could be used as gratuity or retirement benefit.
It is a simple savings plan which requires minimal premium as listed below:
Quarterly/ Half-yearly/ Yearly
This plan provides a sum assured between the range of Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- payable under death and maturity under this plan.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS
|Minimum age at entry||18 years (completed)|
|Maximum age at entry||60 years (nearest birthday)|
|Maximum age at maturity||65 years (nearest birthday)|
|Term||5 to 15 years.|
|Minimum Sum Assured||Rs. 5,000|
|Maximum Sum Assured||Rs. 30,000|
- Maturity: Sum Assured + Bonuses
- Death Benefit: Refund of entire premium paid during the term.
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit: an additional amount, equal to Death Benefit Sum Assured shall be paid. In case, the disability arises due to an accident, this benefit is paid in installments.
- Auto-cover Facility: If you miss any premium payment after 2 policy years, the death cover continues for 2 years or end of policy term, whichever is earlier.
P.S. – This plan of LIC is no more available for fresh purchase.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Pension Plan May 2016 – SBI, HDFC, LIC, Aviva, Bajaj
- LIC Merchant | Portal | Login India
- ICICI Lombard Branches in Jodhpur – Code, Location, Address
- Smart Stage Money Back Life Insurance Policy
- LIC Jeevan Shagun | Features | Details | Premium
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus – Online Term Insurance Plan premium calculator
- Kotak Assured Income Accelerator Plan | Benefits | Premium Calculator
- Best Insurance Plans for Child Educations In India
- HDFC Click 2 Invest | Features | Returns | Benefits premium calculator
- Why Choose an ULIP Plan