This insurance plan may be offered to a person who has a handicapped dependant rewarding conditions as specified in Section 80DDA of Income Tax Act, 1961. The plan provides life insurance cover all over the lifetime of the purchaser. The benefits under the plan are for the handicapped dependants who are partly in lump sum and partly in the form of an annuity.
The premiums paid under this plan are eligible for Income Tax relief under Section 80DDA of Income Tax Act.
Premiums are payable yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly or through Salary deductions, as opted by you, within the selected premium paying terms of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 35 years or till the earlier death. Alternatively, the premiums may be paid in one lump sum (Single Premium).
The policy provides for the Guaranteed Additions at the rate of Rs.100 per thousand Sum Assured for each fulfilled policy year. The Guaranteed Additions will accumulate up to age 65 of the life assured or till his/her death, if earlier.
This is a with-profits plan and participates in the profits of the Corporation’s life insurance business. It gets a share of the profits in the form of terminal Additions. The policy will be allowed for Terminal Additions if at least 10 years premiums have been paid. The Terminal additions would depend on the future experience of the Corporation.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Birla SunLife Platinum Advantage Plan | Features | Benefits
- Birla SunLife Vision Plan | Features | Benefits
- Birla SunLife Foresight Plan | Features | Benefits
- Birla Child Dream Plan | Features | Benefits
- Birla SunLife Classic Child Plan | Features | Benefits
- Birla SunLife Bachat Child Plan | Features | Benefits
- BSLI Empower Pension Plan | Features | Benefits | Charges
- Birla SunLife Insurance Dream Life Plan | Features | Benefits
- BSLI Classic Life Plan | Features | Benefits
- BSLI Premium Back Term Plan | Features | Benefits