Best Pension Plan 2014 – Get details on various pension/retirement plans that are available at lower premium, good return along with maturity benefits. Get information on pension plans of insurance companies like LIC, SBI LifeAviva, ICICI Pru, Kotak, Max Life Insurance, and Metlife and compare their maturity, Sum assured and death benefit.
Bimadeals provide you the brief on plan’s benefits , features and help you to choose the plan which suits your needs.
LIC Pension Plan 2014:
- LIC Jeevan Akshay – VI – immediate annuity plan, option to choose annuity and benefits.
ICICI Pru Pension Plan 2014:
- ICICI Pru Immediate Annuity - A single premium annuity product that assures an income for life at the time of your retirement. It has the benefit of 5 payout options.
- ICICI Easy Retirement Plan 2014: ICICI prudential Life Insurance Company has brought Easy Retirement plans for such individuals, who want to secure their old age with ample amount of money.
SBI Pension Plan 2014:
- SBI Life Annuity Plus - traditional, non-participating immediate annuity plan, which offers a range of annuity options along with inbuilt flexibilities.
- SBI Life Retire Smart New Plan 2014: SBI Life – Retire Smart, a non-participating unit linked pure pension plan, which guarantees you minimum of 101% of all premiums paid, when policy is in force, on Maturity/Vesting; thus the downside risk in the market is protected to a great extent.
HDFC Pension Plan 2014:
- HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus - This is a participating regular premium differed pension plan that offers assured benefits on death or at vesting age.
- HDFC Life Guaranteed Pension Plan - This is a non-participating differed pension plan that offers assured benefits on death or at vesting age.
- HDFC Life New Immediate Annuity- Traditional plan + Annuity Options + Regular income post retirement + Return of 100% purchase price + Tax benefit.
- HDFC Life Pension Super Plus- a unit linked pension plan designed to build a corpus during the policy term so that you can enjoy post retirement income for life.
- HDFC Life Single Premium Pension Super- a unit linked pension plan having assured benefit with guaranteed regular income.
Aviva Pension Plan 2014:
- Aviva Annuity Plus : This is non-participating, non-linked immediate annuity plan particularly planned to give you lifetime income after your retirement.
- AVIVA Freedom Life Advantage – It allows you to choose the proportion of savings and protection and change it subsequently, in line with your changing needs, with the option to pay premiums for as few as 5 years.
- Aviva Next Innings Pension Plan : Plan your retirement with Aviva Next Innings Pension Plan. This can guarantee a regular income stream for your post retirement years.
ING Vysya pension Plans 2014:
ING Golden Years Retirement Plan 2014: This plan helps to plan your retirement in a way that ensures you live an independent life without compromising on your standard of living.
Possibly Related Posts:
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus – Online Term Insurance Plan
- Kotak Assured Income Accelerator Plan | Benefits | Premium Calculator
- Best Insurance Plans for Child Educations In India
- HDFC Click 2 Invest | Features | Returns | Benefits
- Why Choose an ULIP Plan
- Reliance Online Term Plan | Benefits | How this plan works
- TATA AIA Life Insurance Rohtak | Branch Address | Contact No
- TATA AIA Life Insurance Karnal | Branch Address | Contact No
- TATA AIA Life Insurance Gurgaon | Branch Address | Contact No
- TATA AIA Life Insurance Faridabad | Branch Address | Contact No
Tags: Apply Pension Plan