Life Insurance Corporation of India Login – LIC of India registration Online. LIC Login and Site Registration online.
LIC continues to be the dominant life insurer even in the liberalized scenario of Indian insurance and is moving fast on a new growth trajectory surpassing its own past records. LIC functions with 2048 fully computerized branch offices, 109 divisional offices, 8 zonal offices, 992 satallite offices and the corporate office. LIC’s Wide Area Network covers 109 divisional offices and connects all the branches through a Metro Area Network. LIC has tied up with some Banks and Service providers to offer on-line premium collection facility in selected cities.
LIC provides customers to directly login on their sites to get more information. They will get to know the details of all the products which are available and suitable for them. They need login id and password to login in the site.
For new users, there is a user registration form which has to be filled by the customers in order to get registered on the LIC site.
Click here for registration
Online Payment Gateway is LIC’s initiative to provide you with on demand service within a few clicks! You can now have many of the functionalities that were available only at a branch office, online at your fingertips.
The payment gateway (PG) initiative is an important component of the offer. It provides for real-time payment of renewal premium-dues through the portal. This functionality is available only to registered customers who have enrolled their policies.
More information on LIC Plans:
|LIC Branches in India||LIC Citiwise Plans||LIC Pension Plan|
|LIC Online Payment||LIC Endowment Plan||LIC Term Plan|
This facility is available for all non-ULIP policies.
Now the payments can be made using VISA/Master Credit Card (Domestic Only) with some convenience charges.
Simple Steps to Follow and to Make Online payments:
- Once you have enrolled your policy(s), you can click on the link ‘Pay Premium Online’ to see a list of policies whose premium is due.
- You have a choice to select the policies for which you want to pay premium.
- You will be directed to a page where you can choose from multiple banks for payment and will be directed to the login page of the selected bank. It is essential that you have a net banking account with at least one of these banks.
- At the bank site you will need to login with your net banking username/password. On successful login, the total amount to be paid by you towards LIC will be displayed.
- Please verify your balance (displayed) and confirm the transaction to the bank. Simultaneously successful/unsuccessful transaction message will be flashed.
- On successful transaction, a digitally signed e-receipt will be generated and e-mailed to you. In case of an unsuccessful transaction you will be informed and the reason thereof.
- For detailed documentation on how to verify the digital signature on the e-receipt, click here.
- For installation of root certificate, you need to download the RCAI-Class3.p7b file and import the same as per e-receipt verification documentation (eReceipt_Verification_Help.pdf). Click here to download the RCAI-Class3.p7b file.
- There is no further registration involved at the service provider end.
- There is no time lag from the date of payment to obtaining receipts.
- It is also a secure arrangement, as the policy data is not shared between LIC and Banks over net as only the amount to be paid is encrypted and transported. The login id at both the sites (LIC and Bank) is known only to you.
- And above all there is no charge for you to avail this service.
Possibly Related Posts:
- LIC Jeevan Akshay VI | Benefits | Review
- LIC’s NEW CHILDREN’S MONEY BACK PLAN (UIN: 512N296V01) – review
- LIC E Term Plan Policy | Benefits | Features | Review
- LIC New Endowment Plan – Review, Key Features premium calculator
- LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana premium calculator
- Why LIC is the Best in Life Insurance
- LIC New Jeevan Anand Review – Features, Eligibility, Benefits premium calculator
- LIC Online Term Plan – LIC e-TERM PLAN | Benefits | features
- LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 | Benefits | Eligibility | Conditions
- LIC Amulya Jeevan – II Plan | Benefits | Eligibility | Conditions