United India insurance Company provides you family Medicare, Gold Plan, Platinum Plan, Senior Citizen, super Topup, Topup. United India Insurance Company Limited was incorporated as a Company on 18th February 1938. General Insurance Business in India was nationalized in 1972. 12 Indian Insurance Companies, 4 Cooperative Insurance Societies and Indian operations of 5 Foreign Insurers, besides General Insurance operations of southern region of Life Insurance Corporation of India were merged with United India Insurance Company Limited. After Nationalization United India has grown by leaps and bounds and has 18300 work force spread across 1340 offices providing insurance cover to more than 1 Crore policy holders. The Company has variety of insurance products to provide insurance cover from bullock carts to satellites.
Health Insurance Policies -
1. Family Medicare – This policy covers all the members of a family under a single sum insured.
2. Health Insurance Policy Gold – This insurance policy Room, Boarding and Nursing Expenses as provided by Hospital/Nursing Home not exceeding 1% of the sum insured per day or the actual amount whichever is less.
3. Health Insurance Platinum – a) Entry age to the policy is 3 months-35 years. Children from age of three months can be covered if one or both parents are covered.
b) Sum insured: Rs 1 Lac to Rs10 Lacs in multiple of Rs 25000/-
4. Health Insurance Senior Citizen – a) Entry age: 61 years to 80 years and taking a Mediclaim Policy for the first time.
b) Sum Insured: Rs 1, 00,000 to Rs 3, 00,000/-
5. Health Insurance Super Topup – This Policy covers in- patient Hospitalization Expenses incurred in India.
6. Health Insurance Topup – This policy covers hospitalization expenses up to the opted sum insured over and above a specified level called the threshold level.
United India Insurance Premium Rate Chart -
|United India Insurance Gold||United India Insurance Platinum|
|United India Insurance Senior Citizen||United India Insurance Super Topup|
|United india Insurance Topup|
Possibly Related Posts:
- Buy Insurance | Life Insurance
- Low cost Life Insurance
- Postal Life Insurance Calculator
- LIFE INSURANCE BASICS
- About Life Insurance
- Latest New Insurance Plans Launched in March 2013
- Latest New Plans Launched in February 2013
- PNB MetLife India Insurance
- Term Plan Rider Benefits – Critical Illness, Accidental, Hospital
- LIC ADO Exam 2014 Call Letter / Admit Card | www.licindia.in