Oriental Insurance Provides you welfare policy, House insurance policy, Cycle Rickshaw Insurance, Gun Insurance, Mobile Insurance etc.The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd was incorporated at Bombay on 12th September 1947. The Company was a wholly owned subsidiary of the Oriental Government Security Life Assurance Company Ltd and was formed to carry out General Insurance business. ORIENTAL with its head Office at New Delhi has 26 Regional Offices and nearly 900+ operating Offices in various cities of the country. The Company has overseas operations in Nepal, Kuwait and Dubai. The Company has a highly technically qualified and competent team of professionals to render the best customer service.
Oriental Insurance Plans -
1) Bhagyashree Child Welfare Policy – This scheme is meant only for one orphaned girl child in a family in the age group of 0 to 18 years who has lost either one or both the parents in accident only. The unique feature of this policy is that though insured is a girl child but the death of her parents is covered.
2) Burglary and House Breaking Insurance Policy – This policy covers contents of business premises against the risk of loss or damage by burglary and house breaking. The property that can be covered are Stock – in – trade; Goods -in- trust or on commission for which the insured is responsible;Fixtures,fittings and utensils in trade; Cash and currency notes secured in locked safe.
3) Cycle Rickshaw Policy - This policy is to provide financial relief to the owner/driver/passenger(s)/third party victims as a result of accidents involving cycle rickshaws operating through out the length and breadth of the country.
4) Gun Insurance – This policy covers loss or damage including the bursting of barrels of the guns belonging to the insured.
5) Householder Insurance Policy - The House holder’s Insurance Policy is a comprehensive shelter that protects your house and the various contents in it against a variety of risks.
6) Insurance Policy for Mobile/Cellular Phone - This policy offers a comprehensive cover that protects Mobile Cellular Phones and Pagers against a variety of risks. Volume discount is available if more than 25 instruments are insured.
7) Raj Rajeswari Mahila kalyan Bima Yojana – This scheme is designed to cover all cross sections of women in the age group of 10 to 75 years irrespective of their income, occupation or vocation. The scheme would benefit housewives, students, domestic labour, skilled or unskilled labour and other women engaged themselves in similar or other types of activities in rural, semi-urban areas.
8 ) Suhana Safar Domestic Policy – This policy covers the risks of Personal Accident and Loss of baggage during the period of travel. The premium is as low as Rs 80/- per person. The cover is available to the Insured his spouse and dependent children travelling with him.
9) TV VCR VCP Insurance Policy – This policy covers televisions,VCP and VCR used both for private and commercial purpose.This policy can be extended to cover legal liability to the public for personal injury or property damage caused by any part of TV installation or antenna.
10) Insurance Policy for Pager – This policy offers a comprehensive cover that protects Pagers against a variety of risks.Volume discount is available if more than 25 instruments are insured.
11) Sweet Home Insurance Policy - This policy is a miniature form of the existing Householders’ Package Policy and has three distinct plans and each plans has five sections, with Section II and I on ‘first loss basis’.
12) Awasiya Rin Bima kavach
13) Swasthya Bima Policy
14) Pedal Cycle Insurance Policy
15) Contact Lens Insurance
16) Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme
17) Baggage Insurance Policy
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Term Plan April 2016: Choose Best Term Plans in India
- Buy Insurance | Life Insurance
- Low cost Life Insurance
- Postal Life Insurance Calculator
- LIFE INSURANCE BASICS
- About Life Insurance
- Latest New Plans Launched in February 2013
- PNB MetLife India Insurance
- Term Plan Rider Benefits – Critical Illness, Accidental, Hospital
- LIC ADO Exam 2014 Call Letter / Admit Card | www.licindia.in