• Avail protection for whole life
• Get guaranteed income up to 100 years of age
• Guaranteed maturity benefit enables you to plan the maturity amount
• Sharing of profits enables you to earn higher returns through additional cash bonus
• Limited payment periods allow you to pay from your present income for your future needs
• Get discounts for higher Sum Assured
• Loans available against the policy to meet unforeseen needs
This is a non-linked, participating endowment assurance money back plan
|Entry Age of Life Insured (Last Birthday)||5 to 65 years|
|Minimum Maturity Age (Last Birthday)||85 years|
|Maximum Maturity Age (last birthday)||100 years|
|Minimum Policy Term||85 years less age at entry of the life insured|
|Maximum Policy Term||95 years|
|Premium paying Term||10/15/20|
|Premium Payment frequency||Annual, Semi-annual, Quarterly and Monthly|
|Minimum sum assured||Rs.75000(multiple of 1000)|
|Maximum sum assured||No Limit, subject to underwriting|
|Maximum Premium||No Limit|
# 3% Premium discount on annual mode.
A) Guaranteed Accrual benefits – is equal to 5% of sum assured per annum and payable on maturity or death earlier. The accrual happens every year for limited period starting from 5th policy anniversary and continues till one year before the money back payout begins.
B) Money Back – is equal to 5% of sum assured, payable annually and the payout starts at different points of time (as per table below) depending on premium paying term and continues to be paid till maturity.
C) Cash Bonus – is discretionary and depends on the performance of the par fund. This Start along with the money back payout and continues to be paid till maturity.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Term Plan 2016: Choose Best Term Plans in India
- Buy Insurance | Life Insurance
- Low cost Life Insurance
- Postal Life Insurance Calculator
- LIFE INSURANCE BASICS
- About Life Insurance
- Latest New Insurance Plans Launched in March 2013
- Latest New Plans Launched in February 2013
- PNB MetLife India Insurance
- Term Plan Rider Benefits – Critical Illness, Accidental, Hospital