Aviva i Life Term Plan- Aviva Life offer you online Term plan Aviva i-Life, apply aviva i life term plan, buy aviva i life plan, compare online term plan. Aviva i Life – A pure life insurance cover for your loved ones at a very nominal cost. To offer you convenience at your fingertips, you can buy this term plan online to save the time and effort that would have been otherwise required.
Death Benefit: Incase of your unfortunate death during the policy term, the Sum Assured will be paid to the beneficiary in your family to take care of their future needs.
Maturity Benefit: This is a pure protection plan and hence there is no maturity benefit payable.
Tax Benefit: Tax Benefits as per Section 80C will be applicable. Tax laws are subject to change.
Service Tax: Service tax & Education cess will be charged, as applicable from time to time
|Sum Assured||Minimum: Rs. 25,00,000Maximum: no limit (depends on underwriting)|
|Entry Age||Minimum: 18 years last birthdayMaximum: 55 years last birthday|
|Maturity Age||Maximum: 70 years last birthday|
|Premium Payment Frequency||Yearly, half-yearly|
|Policy Term||Minimum: 10 yearsMaximum: 35 years|
|Premium Payment Term||Equal to the policy term|
|Payment Frequency||Yearly, half-yearly (the modal factors are: 1.0000 & 0.5108 respectively). Alteration between yearly and half-yearly modes of premium payment is allowed at any policy anniversary subject to payment of alteration charge which is Rs. 100 at present and subject to review from time to time.|
|Rebate on Large Sum Assured||Premium rates depend on the size of the Sum Assured ranges – less than Rs. 50 lacs, Rs. 50 lacs to less than Rs. 1 Cr, Rs. 1 Cr to less than Rs. 5 Cr and Rs. 5 Cr & above. Please refer to the premium quotation for the instalment premium for your proposal.|
|Rebate for Female Lives||An additional rebate for female lives of 5% on the tabular premium rates for male lives.|
Possibly Related Posts:
- IRDA slaps Rs 35.3 lakh fine on India Infoline Insurance
- LIC to stop selling 34 life insurance policies in December
- AEGON Religare Launched Guaranteed Growth Insurance Plan
- State Bank of Travancore, SBI General Insurance Launched Affordable Health Plan
- Reliance Life Insurance Launches Initiative to Revive Lapsed Policies
- Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance launched Shubh-Labh Plan
- Reliance General Insurance Launched Health Insurance for Women
- List of Life Insurance Companies in India
- Two New Pensions Plans Launched By HDFC Life
- Low cost Life Insurance
Tags: Term Life Insurance