IndiaFirst Maha Jeevan Plan – a plan that will ensure that your family is not deprived of wealth and prosperity even in your absence. Simply save towards your family’s future and the rest will be taken care by us.
- Your life is precious. You can now get the advantage of enhanced life coverage by doubling/ tripling the base sum assured.
- Ensure your prosperity with the assurance of a guaranteed maturity amount (sum assured) and the upside of a bonus declared every year.
- We prosper only if you prosper. We share additional earnings through an extra bonus (terminal bonus), if any declared at the end of the plan term.
- Plan your future needs by deciding exactly when you need the assured amount – anytime between 10 – 25 years.
- Accumulate your savings systematically, through regular premium contributions based on your income and needs.
- The plan offers a life cover of one, two and three times the sum assured, through our Classic, Silver and Gold Options respectively. The sum assured along with simple reversionary bonus and terminal bonus, if any will be paid at the end of the plan term.
- Under Section 80C you can enjoy tax benefits on the premium you invest. You can also get tax benefits on the benefits you receive at maturity of your plan, under Section 10(10D).
- The simple bonus to be declared every financial year end depends upon the surplus generated under this and similar kind of product.
- The bonus rate may vary from time to time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- IndiaFirst come up with health & pension plans
- IndiaFirst tie with CSE to sell products
- IndiaFirst Simple Benefit Plan | Features | Benefits
- India First Money Balance Plan – Key Features
- IndiaFirst Retirement Benefits Plan – Key Features
- IndiaFirst Employee Benefits Plan – Key Features
- IndiaFirst Group Credit Life Plan – Features
- IndiaFirst Group Term Plan – Features
- IndiaFirst Annuity Plan – Features
- IndiaFirst Secure Save Plan – Features