The ICICI Lombard has brought a complete new Health Insurance mediclaim concept. This policy gives the support and supports incase of sudden illness or accident. In such cases the policy will take care of things like hospitalization, medical costs and other expenses.
You can buy ICICI Lombard health insurance policy from ICICI Bank, Citibank and HDFC Bank Credit Cards at EMI with 0% Interest rates.
Some documents are required to get health insurance plan are:
The claim form should be filled properly and signed by the policy holder and the treating doctor.
The summary of discharging with details of complaints and treatment.
Hospital bill is required breaking up the details along with the interim bills.
The hospital and the medicine shop’s payment slip is required
The consultation papers are required to be submitted.
The investigation reports whatever have been done like Blood report, Sonography, ECG, X-ray, MRI etc. are required.
Doctor prescriptions supporting the pharmacy bills are submitted.
The details of implant sticker and invoices, if used like details of lens in case of cataract, stent details in angioplasty etc are submitted.
In case of accidents the Medico Legal Certificate or MLC or FIR report are to be submitted for the health claim.
For various charges the detail bills with prescriptions of the treating doctor are to be presented.
The replica of health card and other related credentials are also to be submitted.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Apollo Munich launches ENERGY, Plan for Type II Diabetes
- Cholamandalam Launched New Health Insurance Plan: Chola Swasth Parivar
- An Alternate to Your Medical Bills
- Why We Need Health Insurance ?
- Bajaj Allianz Life Family Care First
- Bajaj Allianz Life Health Care Plan | Features | Benefits | Premium
- Aviva Health Plus Policy | Features | Benefits
- Aviva Health Secure Insurance Policy | Features | Benefits
- Birla SunLife Universal Health Plan | Features | Benefits
- BSLI Saral Health Plan | Features | Benefits
Tags: Health Insurance Policy