Health Insurance in Pune – Compare Health Insurance and Mediclaim Policy online in Pune, Calculate your cheapest Health Insurance premium from all major companies such like ICICI Lombard, Apollo Munich, Max Bupa, Star Health, Tata AIG, Bharti Axa etc.
Pune is one of the historical cities of India with a glorious past, an innovative present and a promising future. The Pune Municipal Corporation administers the city. Its boundaries extend over four hundred square kilometres and it has a population of close to four million. Thus, Pune city has been developed into a Pune metropolitan area, just equal in area to that of Greater Mumbai. It is located 192 km (by rail) and 160 km (by road) from Mumbai and is 559 meters above the mean sea level.
Total population of Pune district is 72.24 lakhs, out of which 37.68 lakhs are men and 34.56 lakhs are women as per 2001 census. Population of Pune city is around 31, 57,000 as per 2001 census.
Major Companies Provide Health Insurance in Pune:
|ICICI Lombard||New India Assurance||Raheja QBE|
|Apollo Munich||Cholamandalam MS||Royal Sundaram|
|Max Bupa||Star Health||Bharti AXA|
|Tata AIG||Reliance General||Bajaj Allianz|
|HDFC ERGO||IFFCO-Tokio||National Insurance|
|Future Generali||Universal Sompo|
Premium depends on several factors:
1). Your age: Age is the most important factor for determining the premium since health insurance risk increases with age and premium as well.
2). Amount of coverage required.
3). Number of family members covered.
4). Your income \ earning.
5). Other additional benefits.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Health Insurance Essentials – Why to Chose Health Insurance, Major Benefits Covered
- Best Insurance Companies for Health Insurance
- Important questions to ask the Health insurance agent
- Why to get Health Insurance & what are its Benefits
- Star Health Insurance – Diabetes Safe New Insurance Plan
- Reliance Easy Care Fixed Benefit Plan – Health Insurance 2015
- Reliance Care for You Advantage Plan – Health Insurance Plans 2015
- Bharti AXA Life Hospi Cash Benefit Rider Plan 2014 | Tax Benefits | Info
- Do your families need Health Insurance?
- Religare Health Launches Critical Illness & Accident Product