Broadly insurance can be classified in two categories:
First - Life Insurance which matures in event of death of the insured/policyholder. On occurrence of such an event the insurance company pays a sum of money assured to the nominee/beneficiary (person nominated by the policyholder). Life Insurances are of two types:
Traditional Plans - which contain Endowment Plan , Cash Back Plan, Term Plan , (Term Life Insurance) and Whole life policy. And Unit-linked Insurance Plans - are of 4 types - Endowment cum Ulips, Children Plan , Retirement Plan or Pension plan and investment/saving plans.
Second - General insurance. All insurance policies other than life insurance policies come under general insurance segmentation. (Also known as non-life insurance policies). These policies include Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Travel Insurance, Marine Insurance, Theft Insurance, Office insurance and Health insurance
Health insurance is most acquired policy in general insurance segment. Health insurances are of 3 types - Comprehensive Plan - which include Mediclaim and Fixed benefits plan, Accidental Insurance and Critical Care plan .
The Life Insurance Plans that Bharti AXA is offering are as follows :|
Protection Plan of Bharti Axa–
Bharti AXA Life eProtect : Bharti AXA Life eProtect- a simple, hassle free, online term insurance plan that offers protection for your family- at a nominal cost.
2. Bharti AXA Life Elite Secure : Pure Life Insurance cover at very competitive premiums. Option to cover your life till 75 years with a unique term till 75 years of age.
3. Bharti AXA Life Family Income Secure : Guaranteed yearly Income for your family in case of any contingency 100% return of premium at maturity.
5. Bharti AXA Life Premium Waiver Rider
1. Bharti AXA Life Child Plan –
Wealth Creation with Protection of Bharti Axa–
a. Bharti AXA Life Bright Stars Edge : Double security Benefits for your loved ones - Sum assured Plus Fund value is paid in case something unfortunate were to happen to you.
b. Bharti Axa Life Power Kid Insurance Plan: The unit-linked insurance plan is designed to meet the future needs of your child. The parent will be life assured and the child will be the beneficiary.
2. Bharti AXA Life Guaranteed Plan –
a. Bharti Axa Life Monthly Income plan : You want a source of guaranteed monthly income for your family if something unfortunate were to happen to you.
b. Bharti AXA Life Aajeevan Sampatti : A traditional participating whole life plan that ensures you a worry-free life with guaranteed payouts and adequate protection until you reach the age of 100 years.
c. Bharti AXA Life Young India Plan : This unique plan goes a step further and empowers you with the ability to decide how and when your insurance plan should change in accordance with the key milestones in your life, thereby providing you with the appropriate level of protection, investments and savings.
d. Bharti AXA Life Secure Savings Plan : A traditional non-participating life insurance plan which is designed to help you save regularly and empower you to manage every life stage with confidence by providing guaranteed additions on your savings.
3. Other Market Link Plans –
a. Bharti AXA Life Future Invest : A unit-linked plan ensures that you get the most out of your insurance policy. The plan is a market-linked policy that invests the premium amount paid by you towards building your fund without charging any allocation fee.
1. Bharti AXA Life Triple Health Insurance Plan : This plan pays you the Sum Assured to help you meet unexpected medical expenses.
Health Plan of Bharti Axa –
2. Bharti AXA Life Easy Health : A range of Daily Hospital Cash Benefit options, with additional benefits in case of accidental hospitalization in an ICU or otherwise.
Group Plan of Bharti Axa–
1. Bharti AXA Life Shield – It is a simple, inexpensive life insurance solution that financially secures the family of the group member by providing a life insurance cover.
2. Bharti AXA Life Sanjeevani – It is a single premium group term life insurance product provides financial protection to your loved ones.
Registered Office: Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd,
Latest Updates - 19 May 2013