Broadly insurance can be classified in two categories:
First - Life Insurance which matures in event of death of the insured/policyholder. On occurrence of such an event the insurance company pays a sum of money assured to the nominee/beneficiary (person nominated by the policyholder). Life Insurances are of two types:
Traditional Plans - which contain Endowment Plan , Cash Back Plan, Term Plan , (Term Life Insurance) and Whole life policy. And Unit-linked Insurance Plans - are of 4 types - Endowment cum Ulips, Children Plan , Retirement Plan or Pension plan and investment/saving plans.
Second - General insurance. All insurance policies other than life insurance policies come under general insurance segmentation. (Also known as non-life insurance policies). These policies include Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Travel Insurance, Marine Insurance, Theft Insurance, Office insurance and Health insurance
Health insurance is most acquired policy in general insurance segment. Health insurances are of 3 types - Comprehensive Plan - which include Mediclaim and Fixed benefits plan, Accidental Insurance and Critical Care plan .
Traditional Plans : Following are the traditional plans offered by Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
Endowment Plan -
1. Life Time Care :Is a whole life plan, where it helps you financially at the time when your regular income ends. It provides survival benefits at the age of 80. The plan also has additional benefits like Waiver of Premium , Accidental Death Cover & Disability Cover and Critical Illness Cover & Hospital Cash Cover.
2. Super Saver:: Is a regular premium endowment plan, which enables the policyholder to save an amount regularly for the future. The plan also has an extra benefit of Guaranteed Additions to the sum assured, at the end of each policy year.
4. Invest Gain :This plan offers a combination of benefits that help develop a financial portfolio for your family. At a small extra cost you get 4 times life cover. Also you have an option of limited premium payment.
Money Back Plan -
• Family Income Benefit
• Accidental Death Benefit and Disability Benefit.
• Critical Illness Benefit and Hospital Cash Benefit.
1. CashGain :Quadruple life cover. Five easy payouts which give up to 125% + bonuses.
2. ChildGain:It help you to enjoy the joys of parenthood responsibly, with the comfort of a secure future for your child.
Term Plans -
1. Term Care :Is a term Assurance plan which provides life cover and return of premiums paid at the time of maturity. It has the option of single premium payment. It is the only pure Term Plan which provides Hospital Cash Benefit.
2. New Risk Care II :Is a plan with regular/single premium payment options. This plan comes with a lowest cost for a Life Insurance cover. With regular premium plan you get additional rider benefits. Also accidental death benefit and accidental permanent total/partial disability benefit. Besides that you can also avail of critical illness benefit and hospital cash benefit.
3. Protector :Is a mortgage reducing term assurance plan. At a low premium amount you can secure your family from the burden of paying the Home Loan in your absence. You get an option of both Regular Premium payment and single premium payment. Also there is an option of Joint life availability, where the co-applicant can also be covered in the plan.
4. iSecure Term Plan :Bajaj Allianz iSecure Insurance Plan a level cover term plan that secures your family’s financial needs by giving you a level term cover for high sum assured.
Latest Updates - 22 May 2013
Registered Office : Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited ,
GE Plaza 1st Floor,
Airport Road, Yerawada
Pune – 411006
Contact Number (Toll-Free Number):
For any general enquiries please call on toll free number 1800-233-3355 (Toll Free).